Sam Trenholme's webpage

Help Me I need a Netnews address

Article: 7641 of alt.hackers
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: Help Me I need a Netnews address
Sender: (CNEWS Userid)
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 1995 08:11:36 GMT

 I am looking for a netnews address that lets me post articles and read them.
Preferably an American one , from Turkey , it is a little bit hard to read
properly netnews. Feed is very little and restricted to certain groups.

P.S : Accept this newsserver.

	Obhack: Well not much but wrote a small program to get me and read
	news of
specific groups. Cannot wait for tin to get connected and do all its stuff.
Real time consuming and takes 2 hours approx. to connect.

Back to index