Sam Trenholme's webpage

Finally Root

Article: 7477 of alt.hackers
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: Finally Root
Sender: (CNEWS Userid)
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 1995 10:26:16 GMT

	Yes, I am finally root.Send your comments to sendmail program.
I love setuid concept a lot. Thank god for it. The only setback
is that I have told sysadmin firedns about it. You know one has
to keep his system free from possible security breaks(especially
if one is working on that system).

	ObHack: Working and designing a multi column document with Word
for Windows. So wat is the hack ? Well the problem is I don't
have a mouse. Totally disgusting experience.

Back to index