Unix Time Crossed 800,000,000

Article: 7787 of alt.hackers
From: jfesler@gigo.com (Jason Fesler)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: Unix Time Crossed 800,000,000
Date: 09 May 95 07:23:42

karl@pluto.ops.NeoSoft.com wrote in a message to All:

 kp> Hey did anybody else notice that the Unix clock crossed
 kp> 800,000,000 this morning?

And I thought _I_ was bad, watching my incoming and outgoing SMTP
transactions, and noting all the cute things that some SMTP daemons
produce.  How could I neglect noticing the time?  :-)

Obhack: Slaying one screwed up version of (supposed) sendmail off of my
OS/2 box.  I'm now running bare-bones send and receive programs
written under EMX, and letting the gateway itself handle bounces,
delivery, etc..   It's a shame that the real sendmail has no hope
under OS/2 :-(
--
| Jason Fesler | Disguised as jfesler or jfroot@infomania.com when working
gigo"
| Remember kids, don't park and drive - accidents make people!

Parent

Back to index