Re: How can I deal with a food stealer?

Article: 7376 of alt.hackers
From: wmoyes@cello.gina.calstate.edu (William A Moyes)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: Re: How can I deal with a food stealer?
Date: 13 Feb 1995 17:31:46 -0800

Andrew Walters (andreww@farallon.com) wrote:
: trangression.  Excessive hot sauce is good, except they'll just figure
: they ran into someone with wierd taste and go on to steal the next persons
: food.

	Along the same lines, someone else had a good hack.

	This person had a jar of jellybeans on his desk.  People would
come by and have a few right in front of him.  To teach them a lesson he
got 1 pound of lime jellybeans, and 1 pound of halipenio <sp?>
jellybeans.  Both are green, but he could tell the slight diffrence in
shade.	People came by, took a handful, and then their eyes started to
water.	No one touched his jellybeans again.

ObHack:
	Getting a cheap 5V power-supply by taking a spare disk power
cable and running it through one of those 25 pin connector holes on the
back of my PC.	I even have a 12V if I ever make that PIC 16C84 programmer.

			-William Moyes
			wmoyes@cello.gina.calstate.edu

Parent gone Parent

Child