Re: Very cool (IMO) news hack

Article: 7532 of alt.hackers
From: David.W.Richardson@umich.edu
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: Re: Very cool (IMO) news hack
Date: 23 Mar 1995 01:19:23 GMT

Wesley Crusher (wesley@enterprise.starship.federation.org) wrote:
: You see, I figured out how to use IHAVE to post an article
: so that I can make the header say whatever the hell I want
Yawn.  There is at least one easier way, maybe two on some sites.
You figure them out.  Next time you POST, include a some indication
of your email, so we can write back, and not waste net.bandwidth.

: it to. I also found a site (by examining a lot of Path:'s
: in other news articles) that I can use for posting so
: that my own site doesn't show up in the header.
Half-yawn - that actually took some persistance.

--
-David W. Richardson, davidwr@umich.edu       UofM-GO BLUE!
2035 Georgetown, Ann Arbor, MI 48105        +1 313 741 1367

Parent

Back to index