Sam Trenholme's webpage

OK, I need some help on this one...

Article: 7569 of alt.hackers
From: (Michael Lea)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: OK, I need some help on this one...
Date: 31 Mar 1995 20:20:25 -0500

Can someone tell me which pins to switch to make a serial cable into a
null-modem cable?  Then I can use it in my...
ObHack:  We have a sexy 1200dpi scanner in our computer lab at the school
I work at.  However, the machine it is hooked to has a crappy VGA
monitor, and it isn't on our campus wide network.  However, the machine
next to it, my plan is to write a simple program in C that will
send the flow from the serial port to a file in my network
directory...then I can go across campus to the fast machine with the SVGA
monitor and do some computer art!

The secret is that there is no .sig!

Child Child

Back to index