Re: Auto pgp-sign news hack

Article: 4538 of alt.hackers
From: set@oryx.llnl.gov (Sam Trenholme)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: Re: Auto pgp-sign news hack
Date: 4 Apr 1995 08:41:51 GMT

--
Sam Trenholme - Any views and beliefs are strictly my own, *not* LLNL's
 Low-security PGP ID:8551E401 Print:EE67AF30 B672659A 6E4F0E33 6F37884A
High-security PGP ID:02991DCD Print:F49C2183 787CBC49 717524ED 25CC90C9
See primes under <foo> in UNIX. Type this in your shell: awk
-F<foo> '\
BEGIN{while(++a<FS){for(b=i=1;i&&b<sqrt(a);)i=a%++b;if(i)printf
a" "}}'

Parent Parent Parent

Back to index