Re: First Post

Article: 7651 of alt.hackers
From: payter@niccolo.gsfc.nasa.gov (Payter Versteegen)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: Re: First Post
Date: 13 Apr 1995 21:59:48 GMT

*
* Well, we will se if this message gets through....
* I better post an ObHack for Justin Case...
*
* ObHack:
* A friend had a car tape deck, that wouldn't play tapes.  He bought a new
* one, and in exchange for installation, he gave me the old one (a very
* nice one BTW).  The only prob was a busted drive band.  I found a
* semi-suitable sized band in my Mom's junk drawer, threw it in, and POW!
* Brand new car stereo!  The best thing about it was, I installed it into
* my sister's car for her birthday, how cheap can I get eh?
*
    Reminds me of some neighbors moving out, gave me their CD player "'cos
it wasn't working, and we've bought a new one."  Replaced the drive belt
with the rubber-band out of the mouth of another neighbor who has braces.
Now, my best friend has a CD player!

* Crossing fingers...
* Shire
*