Re: Minesweeper solver

Article: 7788 of alt.hackers
From: seebs@solutions.solon.com (Peter Seebach)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: Re: Minesweeper solver
Date: 9 May 1995 11:51:15 -0500

In article <3odgpn$jch@erinews.ericsson.se>,
<eeittn@eei.ericsson.se> wrote:
>There already exists a cheat program for minesweeper.
[snip]
>choice remained.  Was very good and could do all the
>levels down to about 2 or 3 remaining without guessing.

I don't believe it.  I think it's safe to say that there is no way
to even start a minesweeper level without guessing.

-s
--
Peter Seebach - seebs@solutions.solon.com  -- seebs@intran.xerox.com
C/Unix proto-wizard -- C/Unix questions? Send mail for help.

Parent gone

Child Child Child Child Child Child

Back to index