Re: OBPostHak

Article: 7874 of alt.hackers
From: s931306@yallara.cs.rmit.EDU.AU (Albert K T Hui)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: Re: OBPostHak
Date: 25 May 1995 07:19:40 GMT

s931306@yallara.cs.rmit.EDU.AU (Albert K T Hui) writes:
>ObHack: Made a fade-in effect in an HTML document by having multiple
>body tags that specify BGCOLOR from white to black, e.g.

Some people are having difficulty implementing that.  So here is an
example page.
    http://yallara.cs.rmit.edu.au/~s931306/fadetest.html

P.S. Anyone used Logitech's Cyberman (a VR mouse) before?  I want to buy
it but I want the spec about the API.  Is that information included in
the package?  If not, could anyone please send it to me?  I tried
mailing them, no reply.

ObPhotoShopHack: Applied a chrome effect to objects WITHOUT third party
filters.  See http://yallara.cs.rmit.edu.au/~s931306/pics/rmit.gif.
Hint: apply some channel operations on the original image and two
offset images.
--
         . Albert Hui .          \  "All that is gold does not glitter

Parent Parent Parent

Back to index