Re: I'll just try it...

Article: 7956 of alt.hackers
From: billn@PEAK.ORG (Bill Nelson)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: Re: I'll just try it...
Date: 3 Jun 1995 06:51:35 GMT

Antonio Ferreira (lc004@alfa.ist.utl.pt) wrote:

: ObHack: I had to put a phone line on a room and had the plug just on the
:         wall, on the other side. No holes in it... Instead of buying one
:	10 meter phone line, I just passed a small phone line next to the power
:	line (wrapping it around) and got it on the other side. Not much of
:	a hack but I am just trying to post here anyway...

ObHack:  In the US, this would be illegal. Low voltage wires must be spaced
at least 2 inches away from power wires.

Bill

Parent

Back to index