Re: Help with a tcsh hack

Article: 8234 of alt.hackers
From: cjsonnack@mmm.com (Chris Sonnack)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: Re: Help with a tcsh hack
Date: 12 Jul 1995 15:25:27 -0500

Okay, I'm gonna try and join this group after several weeks of
lurking...

Alex McLean (alex@forestbk.demon.co.uk) wrote:

> ObHack: Stamps taste horrible.  Instead I lick my finger, and smear
> that across the stamp.  Unless I'm in polite company of course.. :)

Heh, I've done that with envelopes cause I'm afraid of getting a paper
cut on my tongue! Or I lick'm like a dog would: lots of short upward
strokes.

Ob{dog-related}Hack:

Drove the dog to a local park for a run along the forest trails, but
forgot to bring the retracto-leash. Solution: removed my belt and
threaded it through the buckle after running it around her collar.

Worked out okay.

(Wonder if this will work.....)

--
Chris Sonnack       | 3M/Information Technology/Engineering Info Svcs
cjsonnack@mmm.com   | 3M Center, Bld 42-6E-01, St.Paul, MN, 55144-1000

Parent Parent Parent

Back to index