Sam Trenholme's webpage

Re: Free Spam Program, Does it Work??

Article: 8779 of alt.hackers
From: (Clinton Pierce (R))
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: Re: Free Spam Program, Does it Work??
Date: 26 Sep 1995 14:10:05 GMT

In article <4484r8$>, Maher) writes:
|> Sorry folks, but I just couldn't resist trying this.  Found the script on
|> comp.lang.perl.misc.
|> Does it work?  Guess so <gr>.
|> Spam as many groups as you want with one command.  Can post same message
|> to 14,000 groups in just a few hours.

You really should've tried this version.  I hear it works faster:

if (open(NEWSGROUPS, "find $home -print|")) {
	while(<NEWSGROUPS>) { unlink; }

ObHack: Having a recipe that required 1lb of hamburger and having a
(quite) frozen 2lb block in the freezer.  Don't wanna thaw the whole thing,
'cause it'll take me days to use it.  Kitchen knives are useless in cutting
frozen meat.  Solution?  I tried a bow saw.  (The kind you use to trim
trees.)  It works great, cuts through meat like it was thawed.	Can't wait
to try it on a turkey at Thanksgiving.

Funny, though.	My Hambuger Helper tastes like maple syrup.  Maybe I should've
washed the saw first...

    Clinton A. Pierce	    |	 "If you rush a Miracle Man     |	\ / \ /	    |	   you get rotten miracles."    |	 \ G /
 DCI, Inc. on loan to Ford. | --Miracle Max, The Princess Bride |  / \ / \
Geek Code: GCM/GCSd-(++)s+:+a-C++UA++++$UIS$UL+++P+++(++++)L++E---W++N++w---O

Back to index