Sam Trenholme's webpage

humorous yet weak

Article: 8856 of alt.hackers
From: (Eric Sorenson)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: humorous yet weak
Date: 14 Oct 1995 11:39:45 GMT

I started getting carpal tunnel syndrome in my right hand from typing
80-100wpm for 8-10 hours a day (thassalottawords!).  So I bought one
of those MicroSux Natural Keyboards.  Mind you, I run Accelerated X over
BSDI, this is the only M$ product in my dept, but I figured it might
work.  Lo and behold, it did, I haven't had any problems with shooting
pains and/or dull aches in my hands since i plugged it in.  BUT
the keyboard has these stupid Win95 keys between "alt" and the
on both sides.

So, I busted out our casio labeller and made two little stickers for
these otherwise-useless keys:

they help, I swear it!

    Eric Sorenson,

Back to index