Re: How do I begin a hacking career

Article: 8893 of alt.hackers
From: cs95rro@brunel.ac.uk (Arch-Wizard Ryan, The Dark Angel of Vengeance)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: Re: How do I begin a hacking career
Date: 19 Oct 1995 13:36:33 +0100

Mors@punt-3.mail.demon.net wrote:
: In article: <461nb0$l84@newsource.ihug.co.nz>  antonyri@ihug.co.nz
(Anton Yri) writes:
: > From: antonyri@ihug.co.nz (Anton Yri)
: > Newsgroups: alt.hackers
: > Subject: How do I begin a hacking career
: > Date: 18 Oct 1995 02:04:16 GMT
: >
: > Could anyone send me any information on how to hack. It looks like good
: > fun.
: >

: Am I seeing this right? Was this a post without the usual
"addition"?

If you have root access to a system, it is possible to do a little bit
of tweaking to make it think it's not moderated.

ObHack:
Getting an old BBC Model B computer to run using the power supply and
floppy drives of one of those old Compaq "luggables". Unfortunatly,
after 2 weeks use it fried the Beebs RAM. :-(
*   Ryan O'Connell <cs95rro@brunel.ac.uk>    *
*  http://http1.brunel.ac.uk:8080/~cs95rro/  *
*    finger:cs95rro@molnir.brunel.ac.uk      *
*   (Includes PGP key and talk location)     *

gone Parent

Child Child

Back to index