Re: Shell game, and ick

Article: 8982 of alt.hackers
From: nite@pc164153.oulu.fi (Hannu Kotipalo)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: Re: Shell game, and ick
Date: 3 Nov 1995 14:09:08 GMT

Jeremy Todd Dilatush (dilatush@condor.sccs.swarthmore.edu) wrote:
: Well,  if you look at my post above, you find out that for me, too, the
: group is no longer moderated.  But as I was posting for some time while
: it was moderated (and I always remember my ObHacks), I think it's legit for
: me to post.  (And yes, I used vanilla tin to do it then, too.)

What post? Did not get here.....

ObHack: Making function keys in Linux working as general macro
record/playbac macro keys. F12 started recording, F11 stopped. Even
recursive macros where possible....
What a pity, I did not need that for a time and I lost the code when
upgrading kernel. Could be worth re-programming. Feel free to copy the idea.

--
nite

Parent

Child