Sam Trenholme's webpage

Re: How can I deal with a food stealer?

Article: 7359 of alt.hackers
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
From: (Andy Dingley)
Subject: Re: How can I deal with a food stealer?
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 1995 02:00:40 +0000

In article <3hjjua$> "Eric
Hietala" writes:

> Subject: How can I deal with a food stealer?

Take a normal burrito and inject methylene blue. Turns their piss blue for a
couple of days.

For added enjoyment, circulate an official looking noticeboard warning about
a local outbreak of Cyanouric Disease (Plauger's Syndrome). You can guess
what the obvious symptom is, and I'll leave you to think of a suitable

I've been writing an editor for translation strings as part of a Windows
software internationalisation project. It's a VB program, using an Access
database. When the last M'Soft Developer's Network CD-ROM came in, I noticed
that they had "official" glossaries on it for standard Windows
terms in 4
different languages. By midnight I'd imported them into Access (hey guys, how
about putting them all in the same format 8-( ), done a bit of VB coding, and
had a working "auto-translation" facility.

Andy Dingley

There's more than one way to skin a cat...

                      ...but I still prefer the electric belt sander.

Back to index