Sam Trenholme's webpage

Re: I'm a Bozo.

Article: 7368 of alt.hackers
From: (Aleksandar Ivanisevic)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: Re: I'm a Bozo.
Date: 13 Feb 1995 15:12:34 GMT

In article <3hbi64$>, (Joshua Blacksher) wrote:

> I'm a Bozo.

Yep. Try to log out next time you go home :-)

I'm using uqwk and YARN (SOUP) newsreader to read my mail and news offline.
I also have a fu**ed up motherboard with inoperative real-time clock. So,
sometimes Date: headers on my posts are desperatly wrong, and my posts ends
up in threads even before the original post i am answering to. So i made a
macro (in QEdit) to find the first occurence of 'Date:' and delete the
entire line. So whenever YARN fires up Qedit the macro is automatically
executed, and Date header is deleted. When I upload the replies, server
puts current date and time and Viola(tm?)! Works like a charm...

Aleksandar Ivanisevic <>,

... There's never time to do it right, but always time to do it over.
___ KoSa v0.80/386

Back to index