Re: alt.hackers.discuss creation

Article: 8575 of alt.hackers
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
From: aberman@cs.washington.edu (Andrew Berman)
Subject: Re: alt.hackers.discuss creation
Sender: news@beaver.cs.washington.edu (System PRIVILEGED Account)
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 1995 17:51:12 GMT

In article <439m92$97m@fullfeed.msn.fullfeed.com> gregc@msn.fullfeed.com
(Greg Corey) writes:

>.The purpose of the self-moderation is to require posters to know how to

[4 words whch described EXACTLY how to post to alt.hackers removed in the
faint hopes that *somebody* missed the original post]

Well, there went the safety net for this group.  Thanks, Greg.

OBHack: While incapacitated to a back injury and unable to bend, I created
a "grabber" out of a bamboo backscratcher, a coathanger, a screw
and a
rubber band.

> -- Greg Corey         | All opinions are my own, no warranty made or
>gregc@msn.fullfeed.com | implied.  Send complaints to god@heaven.org

Parent

Child Child

Back to index