Sam Trenholme's webpage

This is going to be interesting....

Article: 7937 of alt.hackers
From: (Dave Mays)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: This is going to be interesting....
Date: 2 Jun 1995 03:24:54 GMT

This should be cool if I can get Newswatcher to post to here via my cheated
SLIP connection while also viewing web shtuff in the background!

So if it worked, I'll need an....

This post.  Is this a recent problem here, or has there always been a
trickle of people who post meaningless test messages saying it's too easy?

Bought a 1973 Beetle, and like most, its heat SUCKED!  Sooooo......  I
decided it needed heat, as I got the car in November and was commuting to
Philadelphia almost daily for school.  Anyhow, It's a standard beetle {not
super beetle} and they have some things different about them.  The super
had a blower box for the heat to defrost the front windscreen, and the spot
for the switch was there in my standard. So, I mounted one of those happy
insta-heat electric car "pre-warmers" in the legroom area in the
front of
the car, and wired it to the nice blower switch that I scavenged from
somebody else's super beetle.  Even used a relay just like Volkswagen
would've.  It was nice to not freeze my ass off completely for the rest of
the winter!

| My opinions are not yours.      |                            |
| Dave Mays                       |   |

Back to index