Re: calculator hack

Article: 8911 of alt.hackers
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
From: newman@netcom.com (Charles E Newman)
Subject: Re: calculator hack
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 1995 03:12:39 GMT
Sender: newman@netcom10.netcom.com

Zenith (riccraig@zenith.u-net.com) wrote:
: ObMyCalculator-cum-examCheatingHack:

:	I also have a cool graphics calculator (CASIO) but with a
: PC link-up capability. So with a couple of bread boards and and a
: small transmitter and reciver, and of cource D/A and resirtors etc.
: Anyway i got a sort of serial port transmiter - which i could transmit
: anything over from my PC. Cool that was good i could almost get 5m in
: an open space. But if i could miniturise it it could be straped to your
: chest with stikky tape and a wire leading down you arm. So when the
: teacher wipes the mem than it could just be sceduled to transmit - you
: slyly put the phono plug in the calc and hey presto - Yo have your mem
: back.

    How do you do that when you are several miles away from a computer?
What frquencies do you use?

Parent Parent

Back to index