Sam Trenholme's webpage

Re: No Posts

Article: 8454 of alt.hackers
From: (Sean D. Ennis)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: Re: No Posts
Date: 23 Aug 95 02:09:49 GMT

In <41df1h$> <Spectre> writes:

]   How come there are so few posts here? Any ideas?

Everyone's busy reading the AOLusers in 'alt.hacker'.

ObHack (I hope I havn't used this one yet) : Using a heavy duity plastic bag,
zip-tie and a chunk of bailing wire (was out of duct tape) to make a temporary
'boot' for the C.V.-Joint that had shreded itself.  Lasted the week that
it took
for the new one to come in.

"When I was in high school, my freshman English teacher thought that
were the work of the here I am in Satan's living room..."
						-- Benjamin D Hutchins
Sean Ennis <>

Back to index