Fritz fixed a bug in ObHack 007.1 that I reported; the revised version overwrites the previous version (since the change is just a simple bugfix). I have made this available at samiam.org/slump.
A ween or two ago, Yarin submitted some patches to the MaraDNS mailing list. I am slowly making these patches part of MaraDNS; currently, I have updated Deadwood to have his patches:
I hope to have time to apply Yarin's other patches to MaraDNS this coming weekend, but don't hold your breath.
To post a comment about this entry, send me an email and I may or may not post your comment (with or without editing; see the blog index for details)