Simple Hack

Article: 7489 of alt.hackers
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
From: mikey@math.enmu.edu (Michael Blandford)
Subject: Simple Hack
Sender: news@math.enmu.edu (The Garbage Heap)
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 1995 03:39:05 GMT

Car hack:

	The stem on my tire was leaking.  If you held it a certain
direction ( away from the center of the rim ) it wouldnt leak.	A few days
ago, when I got to work, I could hear it leaking really bad.  I knew I could
not get to a gas station before it went flat.  I looked around and found a
small rock...it was sort of arrow shaped.  I wedged it between the stem and
the rim.  I thought this would hold until I got home.	However, its been 4
days and the rock is still there.  I cant believe the rock has stayed in place.

--
Mikey
^[:wq

Child Child