Re: How do I begin a hacking career

Article: 8889 of alt.hackers
From: Mors@punt-3.mail.demon.net
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: Re: How do I begin a hacking career
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 1995 22:07:34 GMT

In article: <461nb0$l84@newsource.ihug.co.nz>  antonyri@ihug.co.nz
(Anton Yri) writes:
> From: antonyri@ihug.co.nz (Anton Yri)
> Newsgroups: alt.hackers
> Subject: How do I begin a hacking career
> Date: 18 Oct 1995 02:04:16 GMT
>
> Could anyone send me any information on how to hack. It looks like good
> fun.

Am I seeing this right? Was this a post without the usual "addition"?

ObHack:
Wanted to get in touch with a friend at my old uni but couldn't remember
his email address and
he had no phone. Figured he'd probably be in the computing lab so... telnet
to my old uni
account (still there a while after I graduated) and dumped a huge text file
on the printer
there just to get noticed. Then sent a smaller message telling him to
call me....
It actually worked aswell :)

ObNotReallyHack:
This is my 1st post too.... (that's also an apology for the weak ObHack
above :))

gone

Child Child Child Child

Back to index