auto lock hack

Article: 7547 of alt.hackers
From: smithz@cae.wisc.edu (Zachary Steven Smith)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: auto lock hack
Date: 27 Mar 1995 06:01:38 GMT

Well, we were on a canoe trip, and we left one minivan at the head of the
trip and 1 at the bottom.  The person at the top locked their keys in the
car. (DUH!)..  We are about 40-60 minutes away from another set of keys,
and no one wanted to waste another 2 hours.

Solution:  someone had left the middle-drivers-side window open.  The window
is for the seat behind the driver's, and it's the kind that cracks open
in a "V" shape..   So we get a long stick and push it in and just hit
the power-unlocks on the driver's door!  Solved!

We thought it was clever..

--
# Zak Smith zssmith@students.wisc.edu http://www.engr.wisc.edu/~smithz/zak.html
# a clown will not bite me and throw me in the basement

Child Child

Back to index