Re: also WANTED: VMS info

Article: 7676 of alt.hackers
From: davidwr@news-server (David Richardson)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: Re: also WANTED: VMS info
Date: 17 Apr 1995 02:03:20 GMT

UNI.EDU (UNI.EDU) wrote:

: In another fun twist of fate, I find my campus sysop capturing my
: sessions to disk.  Not only does he have a copy of EVERY keystroke
Contact your system administrator for help.  If that doesn't work,
go up the chain of command, until you hit the top.  Then go to your
school paper.

Next time, if you post with an address like "uni.edu", give us
some way to get back to you one-on-one:  a friend's email address, or
even a postal address.

ObHack:
1.  hacking Apple HD SC Setup to work with non-Apple drives
(yeah, it's been done already, I know).
2.  on the 3rd try, remembering to do the *?$#@$ magic to get this
message posted.

-David W. Richardson, davidwr@umich.edu  +1 313 741 1367