boredom

Article: 7860 of alt.hackers
From: pberck@kub.nl (Peter)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: boredom
Date: 23 May 1995 11:57:31 GMT

Well...I'm curious (or a fool).

ObHack: Making a 'special tool' out of an old umbrella to retrieve a
small nut I dropped in the cylinders of my CB650 trying to adjust the
valve clearance. It worked, and saved me from having to remove the
cylinder heads to get it out. The steel wires from the umbrella were
the only material around I could really use.

Peter.Berck@kub.nl
Dye ick maech lyden / Dye moet ic myden.
Die ick nyet lyden en maech / Dye sie ick alle den daech.

Back to index