Any suggestions?

Article: 7479 of alt.hackers
From: jfesler@wmeonlin.sacbbx.com (Jason Fesler)
Date: 01 Mar 95 07:23:54
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: Any suggestions?

ParaPsykotic wrote..

 P> Hey everyone...

 P> I've been working on a program to decode and strip UUencoded
 P> data, so that for instance, I could feed it an entire
 P> newsgroup and have it auto-extract the items in it.

Just a curiousity, do you have Perl on your system?  If so, look for
"aub" (or
email me if you can't find it).  It will peice together multi-part postings and
decode them into binaries for you.  It will do this for whatever newsgroups you
want.  It is also easily customizable to allow for some decision making on what
you are willing to decode.

ObHack:  Email help@infomania.com; I can't think of anything recent worth
mentioning.
--
| Jason Fesler | Join "Citizens Against Late Night Infomercials"
Today!
| Disguised as jfesler@infomania.com when working
| Remember kids, don't park and drive - accidents make people!

gone

Back to index