Hacked AIX 3

Article: 8802 of alt.hackers
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
From: root@I_should_put_my_domain_in_etc_NNTP_INEWS_DOMAIN (root)
Subject: Hacked AIX 3
Sender: usenet@news.zippo.com
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 1995 16:18:20 GMT

Well, after quite some time trying to hack into my Uni's main computer (a
RISC 6000 running AIX 3.2), I finally did it!. How? ok. Can you imagine this
incompetent administrator who hasn't yet patched that old "rlogin -l
-froot ..."
bug in AIX 3? Je, Je. Bottomline: Don't hesitate to try those GOLTS (Good Old
Tricks), you might be amazed about how many lamer-Sysops are out-there...

--
Nexus-1. Uebercracker!	| Just a lost quark in the infinity of knowledge
root@157.253.105.1	| and an old timer who misses his C-64.

Child

Back to index