This is going to be interesting....

Article: 7937 of alt.hackers
From: dave@slip1.mcs.drexel.edu (Dave Mays)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: This is going to be interesting....
Date: 2 Jun 1995 03:24:54 GMT

This should be cool if I can get Newswatcher to post to here via my cheated
SLIP connection while also viewing web shtuff in the background!

So if it worked, I'll need an....

ObNotAFuckingHack:

This post.  Is this a recent problem here, or has there always been a
trickle of people who post meaningless test messages saying it's too easy?

ObHack:

Bought a 1973 Beetle, and like most, its heat SUCKED!  Sooooo......  I
decided it needed heat, as I got the car in November and was commuting to
Philadelphia almost daily for school.  Anyhow, It's a standard beetle {not
super beetle} and they have some things different about them.  The super
had a blower box for the heat to defrost the front windscreen, and the spot
for the switch was there in my standard. So, I mounted one of those happy
insta-heat electric car "pre-warmers" in the legroom area in the
front of
the car, and wired it to the nice blower switch that I scavenged from
somebody else's super beetle.  Even used a relay just like Volkswagen
would've.  It was nice to not freeze my ass off completely for the rest of
the winter!

| My opinions are not yours.      |                            |
| Dave Mays                       | st92lbwr@post.drexel.edu   |

Back to index