It can't be THIS easy

Article: 7847 of alt.hackers
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
From: ricochet@netcom.com (Ricochet)
Subject: It can't be THIS easy
Date: Sat, 20 May 1995 07:22:14 GMT
Sender: ricochet@netcom15.netcom.com

It can't be this easy to post here...  I've been trying to figure it out
and it just CANT be this.

ObHack:  Amigados 3 has a startup drawer for putting files you wanted
started on bootup.  Unfortunately it wa not disableable (is that a word?)
I  wanted the ability to enable or disable this function so I wrote an
amigados script that used code similar to what is used to get the names
of all of the screenmode drivers in thier drawer and automatically load
them.  Now whenever I dust off the old amiga, i can branch past using the
programs in my startup drawer!
--
  < | /   ricochet   @   netcom   .   com   || ,=|== ||
  / | \   I  N  F  O  R  M  A  T  I  O  N   || ==|=' ||
    |     S    O    C    I    E    T    Y   || ===== ||

Child Child

Back to index