Sam Trenholme's webpage

Re: How can I deal with a food stealer?

Article: 7360 of alt.hackers
From: (Adam Eberbach)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: Re: How can I deal with a food stealer?
Date: 13 Feb 1995 03:30:57 GMT

Eric Hietala ( wrote:
: Subject: How can I deal with a food stealer?

: I share a freezer/fridge/microwave at work.  Someone on the night shift
: is taking some of my frozen food, once or twice a week.  So far they have
: taken burritos and small pizzas.

On a small pizza, concealment is difficult. However, you could easily add
some truly deadly chilli - Some of those incredibly nasty little green
ones, maybe even take out the seed and just use that.

On a burrito you have so many more possibilities. You could collect
dead flies and fill one up with the bodies, or perhaps a cockroach?
Better still, secrete a small sack of blue food dye in there somewhere.
With a bit of luck it will drip down his chin too :-)

There are so many other possibilities. Cut some 30-gauge wire into < 1mm
pieces, and mix it with the burrito filling. Add superglue to the pastry
so it just won't let go. Touch powder? electricity?

No obhack, just fun suggestions. Sorry.
Adam Eberbach, Computer Science graduate, RMIT.

Child Child Child

Back to index