Sam Trenholme's webpage

I'll just try it...

Article: 7919 of alt.hackers
From: (Antonio Ferreira)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: I'll just try it...
Date: 31 May 1995 19:15:23 -0000

Well, let's see if my first post here really gets posted...

ObHack: I had to put a phone line on a room and had the plug just on the
	wall, on the other side. No holes in it... Instead of buying one
	10 meter phone line, I just passed a small phone line next to the power
	line (wrapping it around) and got it on the other side. Not much of
	a hack but I am just trying to post here anyway...

Antonio Ferreira
.-------------------- Antonio Miguel Caetano Ferreira ----------------------.
| INSA Lyon, France	  Computer Science  |
| IST Lisbon, Portugal	  and Engineering   |
|    <A HREF="">My
Home Page</A>	|

Back to index