Re: Sendmail security holes..

Article: 7456 of alt.hackers
From: unixer@unix.xite.com (UNIXer)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: Re: Sendmail security holes..
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 95 09:20:43 GMT

In article <3is245$2c6@lll-winken.llnl.gov>,
   set@oryx.llnl.gov (Sam Trenholme) wrote:
>>Generally it means that the xyplex is just overloaded.
>
>Since you chose to use a bogus address,
	Just another net.hack!	Good ole ports... love em, live em.

> I guess I'll just have to make a
>fool of myself on the net. What exactly is an "xyplex"? Will a
>comp.*.modems FAQ have the answer to this question?

A dilaup series of modems, kinda like an old FEP.  Basically, a big rack of
modems.  No foolish questions, the only foolish question is the unanswered
question.

UNIXer *+* I love the idea that address'es may be a thing of the past.	True
		freedom from persecution, due to unpopular ideas.

Parent Parent Parent Parent

Back to index