Sam Trenholme's webpage

What is this System? Help!

Article: 8431 of alt.hackers
From: (Jonathan Bodarky)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: What is this System? Help!
Date: 11 Aug 1995 14:21:41 -0400

I Need some help... today, while running an NSLOOKUP on my domain name, I
found something I didn't recognize... I pinged it, got 0ms turnaround.
FTP is shut out.  Here is the results of a finger and a attempted telnet:
>>>finger @ursprep

    Line     User      Host(   Idle Location
*  2 vty 0             idl        0 ACAD.URSINUS.EDU
>>>telnet ursprep
Trying... Connected to URSPREP.URSINUS.EDU.

User Access Verification

% Bad passwords

Connection closed by Foreign host

What is this????? Any Clues???
ACAD is our main machine.

hmmm.... shit..... Kinda bummed Jerry died... Well, this is real lame.
"trained" my Soundblaster's VoiceAssist program to recognize
my roomates
voice and then set it up to blast out some very "not-nice"
comments.  Is
pretty accurate.
Hey... no hack too small.   Sorry..... itll be better next time.

Child Child Child

Back to index